- the ability to hold, receive or absorb
- a measure of such ability; volume
- the maximum amount that can be held
- capability; the ability to perform some task
- the maximum that can be produced
- mental ability; the power to learn
- faculty; the potential for growth and development
- rÃ´le; the position in which one functions
- legal authority (to make an arrest for example)
- electrical capacitance
8 letters in word "capacity": A A C C I P T Y.
No anagrams for capacity found in this word list.